Tuesday, November 20, 2007
My First Meme
First Time to Be Tagged for A Meme
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
1. God strayed from the basic floor plan when He made me, and it almost killed me. When I was nine, my appendix ruptured. It had been ruptured for days before I got to the hospital, but the only reason they admitted me was fever and dehydration. After many tests, the doc guessed and decided to open me up “in case” it was my appendix. By that time, serious infection had already set in. The reason they didn’t find it sooner? It was directly behind my stomach, and the ultrasound couldn’t see it.
2. I had the amazing opportunity to travel overseas last summer. I got to spend a week in Israel, right after they started bombing Lebanon. In fact, we saw fireworks of the dangerous kind. We were surrounded by young girls and boys (children really) with guns everywhere due to even the regular political turmoil. In the midst of all that, it was the most calm and peaceful I’ve felt anywhere. Especially n Jerusalem. I hadn’t expected to get that attached to a place, but I will definitely return with anticipation!
3. I looked like a vampire until I was twelve. I was born without the teeth in between my front teeth and canines. So for a while all you could really see was my pointy teeth. Over 2 1/2 years spent in braces to pull them all together, so now I have no eye teeth. Did I mention my gene pool is shallow.
4. I went to school on a musical theatre scholarship, but was told by my parents that I could not major in it. So I majored in art instead. I got BFA in Painting, having never taken any art classes before. I have always loved to draw though. My parents were thrilled...NOT!
5. I have the bad tendency of stopping watches. I don’t know how. I wear them for a little while, and they spontaneously stop. I take them off and a few days later, they’re ticking again. The batteries are always good too. My co-worker put up a sign above my desk that says “You have entered the Bermuda Triangle”
That might be a good reason to avoid getting a pump.
6. I secretly am addicted to the show, Lisa Williams: Life Among the Dead. I’m usually really skeptical about psychics and mediums, but she has me believing. Now, I sometimes wonder if loved ones, are around during inappropriate moments. That kind of freaks me out.
7. Not so fun note. I have a stalker. I have had to move three times to get away from him. I even have my parents address on my license, so I can’t be traced that way. Protection order and everything. This is the reason for not having my picture posted. My name is also a variation of my real name. Sorry guys, not trying to mislead.
I'm tagging a few D365ers and Jeff
Daena, Jennifer, Chris, Naomi,and Michelle
Wait that's six.. Oh well.