Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Supporting Diabetes Technology


One day, I hope to be able to use an insulin pump and CGM system, without hassle from my insurance co. or bankruptcy. I know that while technology alone will not save me from complications or ill health, I firmly believe for me and those who are motivated to have better control of their health, it is a blessing. Money should never be a hindrance to better care.

In an effort to help support the continuation of research and coverage for technology in the realm of diabetes, I urge everyone fill out this survey. Go to Support Diabetes Technology , and show your support. Amy T of Diabetes Mine has once again rallied the troops to stand up for a better standard of care. Thanks Amy!

Test strips...$100, Insulin pump...$6,000, Quality of Life...PRICELESS.

No comments: