Monday, November 12, 2007

Ode to a Day Without Regrets

While everyday is beautiful, days like today don't come around very often.

I woke up right on time, alert and ready to start my day. Certainly not the usual struggle to drag myself out of bed. Not even a second late for work.

Work came and went without any anxiety of a normal Monday. I didn't even have the urge to break into my snack drawer for "energy".

I had no traffic or wrecks to contend with on my way home, and now, I am lazily lounging with my dog in front of a warm fire.

Not one bruise from a shot. Not one low or even high blood sugar.

I cherish days like this, but I know if everyday went this well, days like this wouldn't be so special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy. These kind of days are to be treasured, aren't they? I hope you get more of them.